Last year during the extreme summers in the national capital of the country, my neighbor aunt bought a new four-star AC, she was extremely happy that this member will add to her comfort and she can be finally free from the sweat and dust of the scorching heat in Delhi. But unaware of the proper guidance when it comes to buying a stabilizer, she went with a layman’s advice and voila, the next day her AC malfunctioned due to fluctuating voltage levels. Well obviously, the damage was enough to call the service guy, after thoroughly examining the situation at hand, he concluded the faulty stabilizer as the culprit which led to this expensive damage.
I guess, she is not the only one who has been suffered monetary loss due to a faulty stabilizer. In fact, many households have suffered personal losses as well. It is possible to agree because how often have we heard about a conversation around the best servo voltage stabilizer & AVRwhen buying a new heavy electrical appliance. Do you even know that a stabilizer stands for automatic and safe voltage regulators? Even though all are aware of the fluctuations in the voltage levels, the stabilizer is bought at the last moment in a hurry.
So, we thought, let us help you, we researched well enough on the different servo voltage stabilizers in India.We have created this guide in the form of pieces of advice to help you out when you plan to buy a new stabilizer. Not only that, do check the working stabilizers of your households to make sure that both you and your electronic device are free from the damage which can be inferred by an unsuitable stabilizer with fluctuating voltage levels
- The first step would be to aware of the levels in fluctuations of the voltage in your locality. As per these ranges, you can opt for a stabilizer which optimizing functions with that respective input utility voltage.
- Know your device. Yes, before buying any home servo stabilizer, make sure that you are aware of the nature of the electrical appliance for which you are planning to buy that stabilizer in the first place. Check the voltage and current levels under which the device will operate normally.
- Secondly, double check the unit through which the rating of the equipment is measured. For instance, if your device has a KVA unit of measurement then check for KVA stabilizer such as 3kva servo stabilizer, in the case, an Amps stabilizer will not work at all.
- The position of the stabilizer is important to be reached upon because the electric power running through it can be a life-threatening factor. One has to ensure the safe distance of stabilizer from water, children, and another working current line.
- For heavy electrical appliances like AC, pay attention to the time delay systems of the stabilisers. For instance, a 5kva servo stabilizer with a time-lapse system will facilitate the inbuilt compressor to balance out the current flow. It comes to benefit when the power is cut for short durations.
- There are different types of stabilizer available in the market to suit the different types of electrical appliances. The common example would be the recommendation of digital stabilizer for LCD and LED TVs.